FAVOURITE TRIP WITH FRIENDS QUOTES
1. “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” — Leigh Hunt
2. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Unknown
3. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
4. “A daring adventure with your friends might be just what the doctor ordered.” – Unknown
5. “You travel faster alone, but farther together.” — Michael Benanav
6. “In life, it’s not where you go – it’s who you travel with.” – Charles M. Schulz
7. “Wherever it is you may be, it is your friends who make your world.” – Chris Bradford
8. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
9. “True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.” – Seth Brown
10. “Life is better with great adventures and close friends by your side.” – Unknown
11. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
12. “A good friend is a connection to life—a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” – Lois Wyse
13. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
14. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart, and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” – E. A. Bucchianeri
15. “Life is about doing things that don’t suck with people who don’t suck.” – John Green
16. “Own only what you can always carry with you: known languages, known countries, known people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” – Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
17. “Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” – Unknown
18. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.” – Anais Nin
19. “Travel is better with friends.” – Unknown
20. “When you get lost in a really strange place, nothing is more comforting than finding your friend whom you trust and can show the way.” – Toba Beta
BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP QUOTES FOR TRAVEL LOVERS
21. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
22. “The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
23. “As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than the destination.” – Unknown
24. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.” – Unknown
25. “True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart.” – Unknown
26. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
27. “The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
28. “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
29. “Friends, sun, sand and sea. That sounds like a summer to me.” – Unknown
30. “Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comforts of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things — air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky. All things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese
31. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
32. “Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.” — Richard Bach
33. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
34. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
35. “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” – Helen Keller
36. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” – Maya Angelou
37. “Travelling with friends is the most beautiful journey…” – Zeenat Mansuri
38. “In the end, what you do isn’t going to be nearly as interesting or important as who you do it with.” — John Green
39. “And if I am not alone, then neither are you, and hand in hand we can marvel together at the strangeness of the human condition.” — Stephen Fry
40. “No road is long with good company.” – Turkish proverb
MEANINGFUL QUOTES ABOUT TRAVELING WITH FRIENDS
41. “I can make new friends and teach them how to be crazy too in order to be wise. I’ll tell them not to follow the manuals of good behavior but to discover their own lives, desires, adventures and to live.” — Paulo Coelho
42. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
43. “You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you.” – Unknown
44. “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
45. “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!” – Unknown
46. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.” – Unknown
47. “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
48. “Life by the water is always better, especially with a few good friends in tow.” – Unknown
49. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
50. “I trust the ones who realize how far they have yet to travel. We have so much more to learn. All of us. Let’s walk together, side by side.” — Jeff Brown
51. “Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.” – Unknown
52. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
53. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
54. “My old grandmother always used to say, summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.” – George R.R. Martin
55. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
56. “Everyone needs a friend that will call and say, ‘Get dressed, we are going on an adventure.” – Unknown
57. “Only the people you don’t know well enough seem normal. Every person you know well enough is odd, weird and different. This is called friendship!” – Unknown
58. “It’s the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey.” – Unknown
59. “Travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity, and reminds us how much we all have in common.” – Deborah Lloyd
60. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” – Unknown
INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT TRAVELING TOGETHER
61. “The wish to travel seems to me characteristically human: the desire to move, to satisfy your curiosity or ease your fears, to change the circumstances of your life, to be a stranger, to make a friend, to experience an exotic landscape, to risk the unknown.” — Paul Theroux
62. “People are always in good company when they are doing what they really enjoy.” – Samuel Butler
63. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
64. “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” – John Evelyn
65. “Friends That Travel Together, Stay Together.” – Unknown
66. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
67. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” – Winnie the Pooh
68. “Travel has a way of removing the gaps in friendship’s timeline.” – Unknown
69. “If You Want To Go Fast Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far Go Together.” – African Proverb
70. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend and go.” – Unknown
71. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
72. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
73. “Sometimes an adventure is a mundane thing. A trip to the shore with your best friend. Learning you can laugh in unearthly ways.” — Rose Christo
74. “No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.” – Francois Muriac
75. “Have your adventures, make your mistakes, and choose your friends poorly — all these make for great stories.” — Chuck Palahniuk
76. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
77. “We all start as strangers.” – Unknown
78. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
79. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Thelma and Louise
80. “There are no strangers in this world, only friends I haven’t met yet.”
HEARTFELT ADVENTURE FRIENDS QUOTES
81. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Unknown
82. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
83. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
84. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – Winnie the Pooh
85. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
86. “A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.” – Unknown
87. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” – Edith Wharton
88. “There are no strangers here; only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
89. “Best friends can turn a horrible day into one of the best days of your life.” – Nathanael Richmond
90. “Wherever we are, it is our friends that make our world.” – Henry Drummond
91. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
92. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
93. “Friendship is the comfort that comes from knowing that even when you feel all alone, you aren’t.” – Unknown
94. “Happy is the soul that has a friend. Happier is the soul that trusts in the truth of the heart of a friend. Happiest is the soul that knows the solemnity of friendship and honors its laws.” – Ogwo David Emenike
95. “There is no possession more valuable than a good and faithful friend.” – Socrates
96. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
97. “Few delights can equal the mere presence of someone we utterly trust.” – George MacDonald
98. “The fastest way to make a friend for life is to travel with a stranger” – Unknown
99. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
100. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
TOP TRAVEL WITH FRIENDS CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
101. Making memories with my BFF.
102. You bug me but I love you.
103. Fun = getting lost in new places with your bezzie.
104. Just me and a friend travelling the world.
105. Travelling is the best way to find out who your true friends are.
106. The only thing better than travelling the world is doing it with your best friend.
107. This adventure would be nothing without you.
108. Suitcase packed. Tickets booked. Friends in tow.
109. The friendships you make last longer than the trip itself.
110. Happiness = a car, the open road, and your best friend in the passenger seat.
111. Sun. Sea. Sand. And Silliness.
112. Best friends are forever.
113. Don’t leave me!
114. Hanging out through thick and thin, in this country or the next.
115. Windows down. Music blaring. Sun shining. Life doesn’t get better than road trips with friends.
116. Best friends = the most valuable thing to take on any adventure.
117. You’re the adventure I needed to happen.
118. Let the adventure begin.
119. I couldn’t imagine having this adventure with anybody but you.
120. Every now and again you just need to pack your bags, get the girls, and go on a road trip.
HEART-WARMING TRAVEL CAPTIONS WITH FRIENDS
121. Life’s better when you’re on the road with your friends at your side.
122. Solo travel’s awesome. But travelling with your friends is out of this world.
123. Never alone with bezzie by my side.
124. I like travelling alone. But I like it better with you by my side!
125. I’d be lost without my friends…Literally.
126. Having my best friend here makes this all worthwhile.
127. Our favorite place to be? Together.
128. It’s us against the world.
129. Question: Is there anything better than exploring the world with your best friend? Answer: No.
130. You might be annoying sometimes. But I don’t know what I’d do without you.
131. Exploring. Together.
132. Friends for life.
133. Travel has a habit of forging friendships.
134. I like being on the road. I love being on the road with my best friend.
135. You help me see the world differently.
136. Friends are there to pick you up when travelling gets hard.
137. Your best friend understands what you need and goes out of their way to deliver it.
138. We didn’t set a plan. We just left, together, on the hunt for new adventures.
139. Where would I be with you? Not here, that’s for sure.
140. I can’t wait to see where’s next.
Check out these fun-filled captions for trips with friends!
FUN CAPTIONS FOR TRIPS WITH FRIENDS
141. Tag team travelers.
142. Travelling as a tag team.
143. Two wayfaring strangers turned wayfaring friends.
144. We don’t know where we’re going. But we know it’s going to be good.
145. We don’t know where we’re going. But we know it’ll be together.
146. Best friends have your back.
147. Travel buddies.
148. Blessed to be travelling with a buddy.
149. ‘Twas a bromance at first sight.
150. This big scary world seems smaller and friendlier with you by my side.
151. There are friends. There is family. And then there are friends that become family.
152. Friends that travel together become something greater than mere friends.
153. Travel buddies for the win!
154. A good friend’s like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
155. Travelling + best friend = the perfect day.
156. That’s what friends do. If you fall, I’ll pick you up…but only after I stop laughing.
157. You know you’re true friends when you can be your true self with no fear of judgment.
158. We came. We saw. We conquered.
159. You’re never lonely with your best friend by your side.
160. The only thing better than a friend is a friend with chocolate (and a love of travel).
MEANINGFUL CAPTIONS FOR FRIENDS WHO TRAVEL
161. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.
162. Best friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
163. The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.
164. You’re never far apart with a friend in your heart.
165. I’ll never forget this time we spent together.
166. Travel companions don’t get any better.
167. Wide smiles and sand for miles.
168. Best friends are like mountains. They’re there for life.
169. There’s no better gift than the gift of friendship.
170. Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a million little things.
171. The number one quality to look for in a travel companion? A sense of humor.
172. This adventure would be nothing without you at my side.
173. Friends are like family. Except you choose them.
174. Come hell or high weather, we’ll be travelling together.
175. We didn’t know we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.
176. On the road, true friendship is rarer (and more valuable) than diamonds.
177. Our phones fall, we cry. Our friends fall, we laugh.
178. Good friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
179. I couldn’t imagine exploring the world with anybody but you.
180. Two things that become more valuable with age are time and good friends.
CAPTIONS FOR TRAVELING WITH FRIENDS
181. We’ll look back on this trip forever.
182. Solo travel sounded like a good idea. Until I realized I’d have to leave you at home.
183. One big world. Two intrepid friends.
184. Good times and crazy friends lead to amazing memories.
185. Best friends see the pain in your eyes when everyone else just sees the smile on your face.
186. Not a clue what I’d do without you.
187. Soul sisters.
188. You’re like the GPS on my phone. Always leading me down the right path.
189. We’ll change. Our memories won’t.
190. Who needs mirrors when you’ve got a best friend like you?
191. You turn my worst days into the best adventures.
192. It’s just you, me, and the road at our feet.
193. Of everything I’ve taken on this trip, you’re by far the most precious!
194. Forever thankful that our paths crossed and converged.
195. It’s a good job your company’s better than your jokes.
196. Here’s to the good times.
197. I’m pretty sure no better set of friends ever walked the earth!
198. A round-the-world trip’s nothing. I’d follow you to the moon and back.
199. You’re weird. But I love you.
200. Thank you for the trip. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for being you.